I would love to see step one rewritten to cover how to correctly made the request for the free RTC Battery Substitute module through Support.
Article is vague on how to achieve this. As it mentions:
"To make the request process go smoothly, enter the email address that you ordered the 11th Gen product on and/or include photos of the system and Mainboard serial numbers."
This can be improved by:
- Mentioning on which options to fill in the support form to request the free RTC Battery Substitute module.
- Or even better to prefill all fields related to ordering the free RTC Battery Substitute module when clicking on the link.
- Allowing the support form to have attachments for the photo of serial numbers.
- Showing where is located the serial number for the mainboard/motherboard. Might be obvious for some but not for all people.
- Making this request process it's own article.
Hope this is improved soon. Thanks in advance.
Same here! Would be great to have a Linux version of this upgrader.
Once they have, you'll be able to view a graph of their reputation gained over time.
Here's a preview of what the graph will look like:
No reputation gained yet.